I’m a board certified pediatrician, non-profit co-founder, mom of three and wellness enthusiast excited to help others nourish their health soulFULLY.
After my fourth miscarriage (a second-trimester loss), my ten years of head “schooling” – soaking up knowledge – were followed by ten more years of heart “schooling” – connecting with Spirit. I craved balance between my head and my heart. Health is balance. So I followed my heart and dove into Spiritual boot camp. My definition of health expanded beyond the physical and mental to include Spirit. To be physically healthy we need to BALANCE our body. To be mentally healthy we need QUIET our mind. To be spiritually healthy we need to OPEN our heart and connect to Spirit – become multisensory and lean into a divine conversation with an invisible dimension that lies within ourselves and within other Spiritual beings. When you’re spiritually healthy you see, hear, feel, and know the Divine is always present; you intuitively perceive as life unfolds.
I created Dr. Sue Health SoulFULLY online magazine to share the tools I learned to cultivate a physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy person. Approaching health soulfully, teaches one to BALANCE her body, QUIET her mind, and OPEN her heart so she can CONNECT with Spirit. With practice, her physical symptoms lessen, her mind eases, and her heart opens to Spirit. Instead of just thinking her way through life, she pauses to ask how she’s feeling in the process. Actions are more heart driven than fear driven. Obstacles become opportunities to grow herself bigger. Life works for her, not against her. Even miscarriages become blessings.
- Board Certified Pediatrician – American Board of Pediatrics
- Medical Degree – Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Residency and Chief Residency – Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Medical Acupuncture for Physicians – UCLA Helms Medical Institute, Joseph Helms, MD
- CranioSacral Therapy for Pediatrics – Upledger Institute
- Neuro Emotional Technique – N.E.T., Inc.
- Reiki First and Second Degrees – Nancy Eos, MD, Reiki Master
- Homeopathy for the Individual Terrains – Gérard Guéniot, MD and Robert Abell, ND, LAc
Grab your FREE first issue of Dr. Sue Health SoulFULLY online magazine & every week I’ll send you tips & tools to nourish your health soulfully.
Sue McCreadie, MD
Board Certified Pediatrician
Founding President of the 501(c)3 nonprofit getREALforkids.com